November 28, 2007

introduction

My name is Frank Sarwark. I have been in the used car business all my life. My father started this business 65 years ago. When I was big enough to see over the dash board and work the pedals I was on the lot on Saturdays helping out washing cars etc. As I got older I started buying and selling. There are many things I have learned about the car business, business in general and about life.

I will be passing on all kinds of information. All will be interesting, some will be more helpful to some people than to others. My aim is to help you do a little better in your life if at all possible.

One thing I always keep in mind when dealing with one of my customers is I am helping them make one of the largest investments they ever make. I want to give them enough information so that the transaction goes smoothly and they understand every part of it. We also finance just about everything we sell. So we are building a relationship that should last a couple of years, hopefully it could last a lifetime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.
Sales Tech