April 10, 2009

Contest - most referrals in April

A lot of our customers are either repeat customers or are referred by a friend or relative. Last week I spoke with a customer who has dealt with us for over 30 years. The customers doing the referring are satisfied with the product and service we have given them. In some cases they say their experience with us has been 180 degrees with the things that have happened to them at other dealerships. I have heard stories of problems that customers have had with cars purchased other places that make my hair stand on end.

The contest I spoke of is the number of referrals during the month of April. The customer who refers the most new customers will receive 50 powerball tickets. 2nd place will receive 25 tickets, 3rd place will receive 10 tickets.

One customer who had referred 3 new customers in the month of March was surprised and he now wished that he had waited for this month to send them in. I hope a deserving person wins the top prize and I also hope one of the winners does win a really big prize.

No comments: