December 14, 2007

Happy Holidays

I believe in Christmas, but I believe that everyone should celebrate as they see fit. Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwaanza, Festivus and any other celebration I have left out. I do want to be politically correct also So I wish everyone a

"Merry Christmahannukwanzamas!"


This is a wonderful time of year. Everybody is in a festive mood. Getting the gifts and sending greetings to the families and friends. This is a time when we want to be a little more caring about our friends and neighbors. I had a conversation with one of my customers last week. He had purchased a car a couple of years ago with a balance of about $10,000 with payments around $400 per month. The balance is now around 4000. His job and income have changed drastically for the worse. He was struggling to keep the payments up. We had a talk and decided that he could easily afford $250 per month. We redid the loan and lowered the payments. He thanked me profusely. I think the $150 difference could make the difference as to whether they have food on the table or not.

It just seemed to be a right thing to do.

No comments: