December 10, 2007

Scholarship

We have been in business for over 65 years. I wanted to give something back to the community. I thought a college scholarship would be a good way to go. My wife and two of my three sisters are teachers. I support education, the more you learn, the better your chances of getting a good job are. We are offering 2 - $500 scholarships to seniors graduating from high school and going on to college. One will be awarded to a male, the other to a female. They have to be solid students, with reasonable grades. The main qualification will be that one of their relatives purchased a car from us. Over the years we have sold thousands of cars. I know there are still customers around Phoenix who purchased cars over 50 years ago. this would be a father or mother, aunt, uncle, or even grandparent. I have contacted Phoenix Union and Tempe high school districts. I will be reaching some of the other school districts in the metro area in the next few days.

If you think you qualify, e-mail me at frank@consolidatedauto.com for an application.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a very admirable program and not something that you normally see from a car dealership.